Homepage › Forums › Inuvik Youth Forum › Welcome to the Inuvik Youth Forum! ***Forum expectations post***
First, WELCOME! It’s good to have you here. The Youth Forum exists for sharing ideas, giving feedback, creating greatness and just being silly.
There are a few threads set up to get some ideas flowing, but this is your space so create threads that work for you.
Our rules here are simple:
1. Treat all members of this community with respect.
2. No Abuse or Harassment will be accepted.
3. Keep language clean and respectful.
4. This is a public forum – if you wouldn’t want your father or mother reading what you write, you probably shouldn’t write it.
5. Moderators may remove offensive content or ban users who repeatedly break rules.
We hope this becomes a space where youth, parents and youth serving organizations can connect and develop ideas to build up the community.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.